McDonald’s Recreational League – (In Horry & Georgetown County)
(Does not require tryout or printed medical release form)
Please Click here to sign up for the 2018 McDonald’s Spring Rec League.
Who- Girls and Boys born between 2015 and 2005
Where (matches)- Matches played at Socastee Park 7485 Butler Road, Myrtle Beach Click for map and Stables Park 2400 Petigru Road, Pawleys Island Click for map. All matches completed by noon each Saturday
Where (training)- You have 3 training locations to choose from on your registration application. Socastee Park, Stables Park and Carolina Forest Ball Fields 950 International Drive, Myrtle Beach Click for map.Registrants that choose Carolina Forest for training will play matches at Socastee Park.
How-The head coach of each team will determine which days and times their team will practice during the week. An average rec league team practices twice per week and if you would like to request a coach or to be placed on a team with a specific child, please make a notation under SPECIAL REQUEST on the online application.Please view the timeline below for important dates. All players are required to purchase a uniform kit each Fall season that will also be used the following Spring due to some of our sponsors changing each year. Please forward any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or Neal Robinson 859-806-9622 email@example.com
- Jan 19th – registration closes.
- Jan 20th – 26th – Coaches acquired.
- Jan 20th – 26th – Late Registration
- Jan 27th – Rec player evaluations (Socastee and Pawleys Island) for U8, U10, U12&U14 Boys and Girls. Coast FA travel coaches will conduct the sessions with the assistance of McDonald’s rec coaches.
- Jan 28th – Rec player draft and coaches meeting.
- Jan 29th – Feb 4th – Teams assembled
- Feb 5th – 8th Coaches contact players.
- Feb 9th – Practice can begin for all teams. Coach decides days and times for his/her team practices.
- Feb 10th – Rec league schedule posted online at www.coastfa.com
- Feb 11th – Coach issues uniforms to players.
- Feb 24th – All rec league matches begin at Socastee Park and Stables Park
- Apr 7th – Rec league tournament. Every player receives an individual trophy or League certificate.
- Please click on “Register or make payment” tab on www.coastfa.com to sign up for the 2018 McDonald’s Spring Rec League or click here.
- Please note that for registration purposes only, our online registration system groups Rec league registrants in two age groups, U04-U06 and U07-U14. League play will be divided into the following age groups:
U04 Division: Birthdates 09/01/13 through 08/31/15 Pre-K
U06 Division: Birthdates 09/01/11 through 08/31/13 Pre-k thru Kindergarten
U08 Division: Birthdates 09/01/09 through 08/31/11 1st Grade thru 2nd Grade
U10 Division: Birthdates 09/01/07 through 08/31/09 3rd Grade thru 4th Grade
U12 Division: Birthdates 09/01/05 through 08/31/07 5th Grade thru 6th Grade
U14 Division: Birthdates 09/01/02 through 08/31/05 7th Grade thru 8th Grade
|U04 thru U06||
Birthdates 09/01/11 thru 08/31/15
|$70 ($60 if you register on or before 12/31/17)|
|U07 thru U14||
Birthdates 09/01/02 thru 08/31/11
|$95 ($85 if you register on or before 12/31/17)|
Must purchase (if you did not play in fall)
Online Service Charge